Silverite Quick Facts (Get the Facts “Rite” About Silverite)
Silverite is celebrating its GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY after fifty successful years in the business.
Silverite exists and operates as a 150+ employee tight-knit family with less than a 1% employee turnover rate. Our in-house talents consist of our Senior Officers, Project Managers, Engineers, General Managers, Field Supervisors, and complete Construction Crews.
100% of jobs completed before or by deadline with professionalism and care.
In the beginning
- Silverite opens for business in 1965, FOUNDED BY ANGELO J SILVERI, the president and CEO.
Built on a foundation of extreme passion, drive and integrity, Angelo’s relentless drive to be the best general contractor in New York City and the tri-state area is clearly inspiring.
- Silverite starts to grow by bringing family values to every project.
- Silverite begins to rise above and beyond all expectations; with the growth in business comes the growth in employment
- Silverite becomes a major Public Works Contractor completing contracts for the NYCTA, Nassau County DPW, LIRR, NYC Dept. of General Services, NYS Facilities Development Corp.
- Silverite completes a signature project for the NYC School Construction Authority at The Long Island City High School in Queens
- Silverite Holding Company carries three Class A, fully-leased office buildings in Westchester, Long Island, and New York
- Silverite Trucking is created as a state of the art trucking service, translating into consistency, flexibility, and on-time performance for all clients
- Silverite completes a signature project for the NYC School Construction Authority at the Bronx School of Law & Justice
- Silverite completes 30G
- Silverite completes 83G
- Silverite completes Manhattan Pump Station
- Silverite completes Wards Island
- Silverite completes MCH, 36G
- Silverite is continuously working hard for our clients and seeking opportunities for growth and improvement
- Silverite continues to expand and offer quality workmanship combined with high standards to both the public and private sectors